| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Makokou in October is fairly hot at 24.4 °C (75.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.2 °C (84.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.5 °C (67.1 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in October is 9.7 °C (17.5 °F).
- The weather in October is pretty drenched. A hearty 297.3mm (11.7in) of fluid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 12:05 long and the longest day is 12:06 long with an average length of 12:06.
Check the distance to and compare the Makokou October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Makokou, Gabon
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Makokou:
- Douala, Cameroon - 516.6 kms (321 miles) NW
- Yaounde, Cameroon - 393 kms (244.2 miles) NNW
- Ebolowa, Cameroon - 321.4 kms (199.7 miles) NW
- Bitam, Gabon - 228.2 kms (141.8 miles) NW
- Cocobeach, Gabon - 366.4 kms (227.7 miles) W
- Mitzic, Gabon - 150.2 kms (93.3 miles) W
- Libreville, Gabon - 383.8 kms (238.5 miles) W
- Port-Gentil, Gabon - 478.9 kms (297.6 miles) WSW
- Lambarn, Gabon - 325.7 kms (202.4 miles) WSW
- Lastourville, Gabon - 156.6 kms (97.3 miles) S
- Mouila, Gabon - 339.9 kms (211.2 miles) SW
- Tchiban, Gabon - 432 kms (268.4 miles) SSW
- Mayumba, Gabon - 506.8 kms (314.9 miles) SSW